- Veteran Loan Center strives to ensure the information contained on the website is accurate, although occasionally errors may occur. Veteran Loan Center reserves the right to make changes and/or improvements to this website at any time. Further, THIS WEBSITE AND THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED 'AS IS' WITH NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. VETERAN LOAN CENTER, OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES, IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY OTHER INJURY ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THE SITE.
NO GOVERNMENTAL AFFILIATION
- Veteran Loan Center specializes in the VA Loan, which is a loan guaranteed by the United States government. Veteran Loan Center is not a government agency, is not affiliated with any government agency and is not endorsed by any government agency.
- All contents of the Site are the intellectual property of Veteran Loan Center, 1400 Veterans United Dr., Columbia, MO 65203. The Site and its contents are copyright protected as of the date published. Mortgage Research Center, LLC, reserves all rights to any and all copyrights, trademarks or service marks located on the site.
Loan Information Requests and E-SIGN
- When you submit a request for information (an "inquiry") through this website, a loan specialist will contact you, most likely by telephone at the phone number you provided. The loan specialist will ask you for additional information. WE WILL NOT ACCESS YOUR CREDIT WITHOUT YOUR EXPRESS VERBAL OR WRITTEN PERMISSION.
- E-SIGN Information: In order to better serve you, Veteran Loan Center may provide you with certain records and communications ("Communications") in electronic format. By submitting an inquiry, you hereby consent to receive these Communications in electronic format. You have the right to receive Communications on paper or in a non-electronic format. You also have a right to withdraw your consent to receive the Communications in electronic format. This consent applies to the entire loan process. Some Communications will only be available to you and provided by Veteran Loan Center in paper form, and a representative will indicate that at the appropriate time. Your decision to receive Communications in a paper or non-electronic format will have no impact or bearing on our decision to extend a firm offer of credit to you.
- If you desire only paper copies of the Communications, if you wish to withdraw your consent to receiving electronic Communications, or if you desire paper copies of Communications you have previously received, please contact customer service at 1-800-884-5560 or email Welcome@vu.com so that we may update your information accordingly.
Terms Applicable to Loan Request Services
- Veteran Loan Center does not endorse, recommend, or steer consumers to any specific loan product that we offer, nor do we guarantee approval on any loan product. You make the ultimate decision on the loan product that is best for your individual financial situation. This Site and the contents provided are available on to the real estate in all fifty states in the U.S. and Washington, D.C. We will only provide lending services from licensed loan officers in the state you intend to purchase.
Errors and Delays
- Veteran Loan Center is not responsible for any errors or delays in responding to your inquiry arising out of inaccurate information provided by you, or any other cause outside of our commercially reasonable control.
- There is no charge to you, as a consumer, for using the services provided on this Site. Your Loan Specialist will discuss any and all fees for receiving a loan from us and all fees will be provided consistent with state and federal laws.
- Any claim, dispute, or cause of action arising out of the use of the Site shall be subject to arbitration under the commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association, in a proceeding held before one arbitrator as chosen by Veteran Loan Center. The arbitration shall occur in Boone County, Missouri. Any claim, dispute, or cause of action shall be resolved in the arbitration proceeding and shall be binding on all parties. You, as the consumer, waive and forfeit any and all rights to any action in state or federal court to defend or assert your rights.
- You agree to indemnify Veteran Loan Center and its affiliates from and against any and all liabilities, expense (including attorney's fees) and damages arising out of any claims resulting from your use of this website, including without limitation any claims alleging facts that, if true, would constitute a breach by you of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
Other Terms - Complete Agreement and Choice of Law
- This agreement between you and Veteran Loan Center supersedes all prior communications, whether oral or written. To the extent allowable, this agreement shall be subject to the laws of the State of Missouri. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
New York Residents and Those Looking to Finance in the State of New York
- Veteran Loan Center does not currently do business in the state of New York.
Please Print and Retain a Copy of this Agreement for Your Records.
Veteran Loan Center (Last Updated: June 20, 2019)